Project Manager - (Training & Recruitment)
Swiss Hospitality Company is a professional consulting and development company on a mission, to upgrade the service quality within the hospitality and tourism industry in Saudi Arabia through its offerings.
Becoming the leading force for change and development in the Hospitality industry from the private sector in Saudi Arabia.
To revolutionize the Hospitality industry in Saudi Arabia and enable Saudi calibers by adopting Swiss standards, international best-practices and integrating fine Saudi Hospitality values.
You will be responsible for initiating, designing, planning, executing, monitoring and completing projects. You will manage teams, facilitate commitment and motivate team members, manage the expectations of key stakeholders and communicate the status of project milestones. You will build a comprehensive work plan and manage the budget for projects.
If you have the passion, excellent leadership & communication skills, and you can work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
Main Tasks & Duties:
Take full responsibility for the project implementation, including design, tendering, application for government approvals, kick-off preparation/ presentation, and completion.
Research, grant proposals, funding opportunities and approach potential clients.
Develop project strategies.
Create and review proposals and agreements.
Assist in choosing project teams & creating job descriptions.
Develop full project operation plans including staffing, budgeting and scheduling.
Attend meetings to represent the company & maintain good relations with clients.
Set and monitor project targets and operation milestones.
Design and develop operation processes & project management systems.
Coordinate tasks and deadlines.
Develop and monitor project scopes of work, timelines, budgets, and quality control.
Conduct project reviews and prepare reports for management.
Participate in new business development bids, participating in strategic phone calls & providing guidance on proposal budgets.
Develop relationships with various community, governmental and other non-profit organizations.
Implement programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives.
Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Business Administration or any major relevant field.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) or similar certification is a must***
Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
Must have the following skills:
1. Communication - must have strong communication skills to be able to convey messages to clients and team members.
2. Leadership - must have strong leadership skills.
3. Organization - must have strong organizational skills, to ensure processes are running smoothly and in line with common goals.
4. Negotiation - must be effective at negotiating terms with suppliers, clients and other stakeholders.
5. Team management - must be able to bring the team together and move them in one direction, aligning their personal goals with those of the organization.
6. Time management - must be able to create a project timeline and maintain those deadlines throughout the project life-cycle.
7. Risk management - must have the experience and ability to pinpoint what could go wrong and implement a risk mitigation strategy.
8. Problem-solving - must be able to gather information, weigh the associated pros and cons and then formulate the best solution.
9. Budget management - to create a viable budget and control it throughout the project life-cycle.
10. Motivation - must have motivational skills, tactics include using positive reinforcement, praise and team-building activities.
11. Adaptability - must be able to adapt to upcoming product trends, new technology, user demographics and more.
12. Technologically savvy - must be tech-savvy and having hands-on experience with the latest technology.
13. Reporting skills - must be able to gather information throughout the lifespan of a project and report them to the management for future evaluation.
14. Active listening - must have the ability to listen to the team members, clients, and stakeholders.
15. Research skills - must have strong research skills to be able to fill any gaps in knowledge that may allow to complete the project more efficiently or more successfully.
16. Interpersonal skills - must have self-confidence, relationship management and collaboration skills.
17. Project management methodologies - must have the ability to apply frameworks and methodologies.
18. Policy knowledge - must have an adequate grasp of policy knowledge, including health, safety, environmental and business best practices.
19. Conflict management - Strong conflict management skills are essential to keep the teams operating efficiently and working well together.